Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus with the model number SM-G955U leaked on Geekbench with Snapdragon 835, 4GB RAM, Android 7.0 and much more.
Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus to launch officially on March 29.
The leak on Geekbench shows that the phone will come with a 4GB of RAM with 64GB internal storage capacity. The phone is powered by the powerful Snapdragon 835 processor of Samsung Exynos 9 series.
Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus to come out of the box with Android 7.0 Nougat with Dual SIM card support. The phone does have a 12MP dual pixel rear camera with f/1.7 aperture and LED flashlight. It also has an 8MP front-facing selfie camera with the same f/1.7 aperture.
Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Specs
- 6.2-inch QHD Super AMOLED curved display with 2560 x 1440 pixels resolution
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB internal storage capacity, microSD card slot
- Android 7.0
- 12MP dual pixel primary camera with LED flashlight
- 8MP front-facing selfie camera
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Heart rate sensor, Fingerprint scanner, Iris scanner, Barometer
- IP68 (Dust and Water resistance)
- 3500mAh non-removable battery
- 4G, VoLTE, Bluetooth, GPS, WiFi etc.
The phone has a 6.2-inch QHD Super AMOELD curved display of resolution 1440p. Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus looks great without the traditional home button.
Samsung also added the better security options to the phone like fingerprint scanner with also Iris scanner.
The phone is also dust and water resistance, so you don’t need to worry about damaging your phone with dust or water. The phone also has a built-in HR sensor.
Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus will launch on March 29 at an event in New York. Galaxy S8 has a display of 5.8-inch which will go sale with the price tag of €799 (US$ 850), and the 6.2-inch Samsung Galaxy S9 is expected cost around €899 (US$ 956 ). Both devices will be available in the market from April 21, 2017.